Introducing Origo Engine C1
- Runs 100 virtual servers from SSD's
- Built-in storage, networking, backup and monitoring
- Pre-loaded management software
- Install ready-to-run apps
- Order now for 125,000 DKK
Install a private cloud in your server room in minutes (yes, minutes).
[ “People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware.” Alan Kay ]
- Public cloud built on the Engine C1
- Upload your existing VMware servers
- Built-in monitoring
- Prepackaged cloud apps
- A montly bill you actually understand
Our public cloud is built on the same hardware and software we sell for building private clouds. Backup is always included. Servers run off SSD's. We use the KVM hypervisor.
[ But what sets our platform apart from the AWS's, Azure's, hybrid clouds and compute engines which already exist? ]